Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Glowing Paint

Last year I began an obsession with glow-in-the-dark paint!!!  So this past year, we did lots of crafts with glowing paint.  When out lesson was Acts 9 - Saul on the road to Damascus, I knew that glow paint was in store for my darlings!

After teaching the lesson, I gave each child a Q-tip that was cut in half.  I used a paper plate and put a small glob (about a quarter in diameter) of each of 4 colors of glowing paint.  I enlarged a picture of Saul laying on the ground with the bright light blinding him.  I mounted the pictures on black construction paper.  The kids glow painted the light rays beaming down on Saul. Then on the black borders, they added more squiggles and dots in glow paint.  I brought in a black light and our creations were awesome!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I've been following your web site for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent work!

my blog ... women's armitron watches