Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Ten Plagues Booklet

I found this booklet in the church workroom and shrunk it to be a smaller size booklet. It was a HUGE hit with the kids and parents. These photos are of the booklet that my 2 year old colored.Each page the kids did something to add to the picture. On page one, they wrote "NO!" in the speech bubble. On page 2, they colored the water red. It would have been neat to glue on sand...maybe next time! :)
Page 3 - Color the frogs.
Page 4 - Use glue stick then glue salt to the the gnats everywhere.
Page 5 - The flies wings are pre-drawn. Kids do a fingerprint in between the wings.
Page 6 - Glue cow upside down under odor marks. I used a mini notepad from the teacher store. You could also use a die-cut of a cow.
Page 7 - Boils - they were supposed to draw red dots. Jacob like green lines better! :)
Page 8 - Hail - Tear little pieces of blue paper and glue on to the be hail.
Page 9 - draw locusts. This was hard. I would draw on locusts or have a bug stamp for the kids to do.
Page 10 - color black
Page 11 - draw tear drops

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

I have a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at www.blogger.com.

Can I use some of the information from your post right above if I provide a link back to your website?

Thanks,
Harry

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at www.blogger.com.

May I use part of the information from this post above if I give a link back to your website?

Thanks,
Jules

Anonymous said...

Hi,

This is a message for the webmaster/admin here at www.blogger.com.

May I use some of the information from your post right above if I give a backlink back to this website?

Thanks,
Daniel

Anonymous said...

I would like to use this booklet for my class. Is there a way I can print it?
Thanks!!

Jill said...

I would like to print one of these booklets out if possible. Will you please email me at jillthomason at hotmail dot com? Thanks, Jill

Alyssa said...

Hey ladies!

I teach K-5 at a school in Milwaukee...I would love to print this. Is there any way that you could email me the pdf?

schwartz.alyssa@ymail.com

Thanks for the help - blessings on your ministry!

Lindsey said...

I would love to print out this booklet for my Awana Cubbies group.

Could you email me the PDF?

LindseyRoss20@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!

Sarah said...

Hello,

Oh my!!! This is exactly what I'm looking for! Do you mind emailing me the PDF?

ssbarnhardt at gmail dot com

Warmly,
Sarah

Rachel said...

I would also appreciate accessing a copy of this booklet!

rachel.hunt@juno.com

Thank you,
Rachel