Romans 4 - Faith "walk in the steps of faith of Abraham"
Review Abraham/Isaac sacrifice story
Make a chart "Faith is..." (see in photo below)
Choose from these "walk/feet" activities:
1. Each child traces their own foot. On it write "I will walk in the steps of faith like Abraham." Could also use a stamp pad and stamp foot or paint foot (for the really brave teachers!)
2. Have footprints on the floor. Write one word of key phrase per foot. Kids walk on the line of footrintsa dn say verse each time.
3. Use foot hapes and tape in hall leading to classroom.
4. Samll Die cuts of feet - "Walk" written on one, "in" written on one, "faith" written on another foot. Kids swequence wrods to say "walk in faith." Glue on blank paper and decorate with self-portrait.
5. Buy dollar store frames. Kids draw a photo of thier family. At the top child writes "We will walk in the steps of faith of Abraham." Put in frame. (We did this and the parents LOVED it!!! Forgot to take a photo though - sorry! )
6. Each child traces their own foot - cut out. Make a class wreath of the feet. Walk "Walk in steps of faith" at the top on a bow shapes piece of paper.